Newsflash - We completed our fourth fundraising photoshoot in 2016, with funds raised well past funding half a walk! We love doing parties, graduation photos and will even do weddings.
Photos for a Cure!
We are excited to announce a new fundraiser in 2015, "Photos for a Cure!" After some urging from some friends and family, I am hoping to raise funds through donations for my nature and outdoor photography. As many know, photography is one of my passions and for several years I have raised funds through various photo shoots, including graduations, weddings and various sports activities. "Photos for a Cure" will use photos from my various shoots of nature, many while on training walks.
My plans are to offer many of my nature/outdoor photos in a 4x6, 5x7 or 8x10 format. For a $25 donation per unique print (i.e., if you want two of the same print it would be a $25 donation and cost of print and shipping), plus cost of printing and shipping the print. I will keep all copyright privileges on the photo(s).
To order any photo(s), simply:
- Choose a photo(s) and the size you would like from one the links to follow.
- Email your choice to me ( WalkingForACure@WalkingForACure.info )
- I will confirm the print and shipping cost.
- Upon confirmation of the order from me, make your $25 donation to my SGK account and send me the cost for the print and shipping. ( 3-Day Donation to Jim )
- Upon receiving the donation and payment, I'll place the order and have it shipped directly to your preferred address.