Highlights and Status
As time moves forward, this page will provide status changes and also highlights from the 3-Day events. If you have photos from a fundraiser, I would love to publish those to provide ideas for others.
20219 Fundraising Status
For 2019, I'm again committing to walk in all 7 events as I did in 2014 through 2018, which requires we raise $16,100! This is the minimum we must raise to be able to participate in all seven 2019 events. However, that is not where we want to stop our fundraising! Our goal is to celebrate our 12th year walking by raising $20,000!
The following are the 2019 cities and the ones that I am registered to walk in, with considerations still open for other cities.
- Michigan (8/2-4) - Michigan is fully funded! Thank you very much for your support!
- Twin Cities (8/16-18) - Twin Cities is fully funded! Thank you very much for your support!
- Boston (9/6-8) - Boston is fully funded! Thank you very much for your support!
- Seattle (9/13-15) - Seattle is fully funded! Thank you very much for your support!
- Philadelphia (10/18-20) - Currently fundraising for, then Dallas.
- Dallas (11/1-3) - Will fund after Philadelphia is funded.
- San Diego (11/15-17) - Will fund after Philadelphia is funded
Zoie's Story at the Boston 2012 Remembrance Tent
"Planting a Seed" on the 3-Day
Final Reflections on the Boston 2013 Walk
Facebook Event Highlights
The following are my Facebook links for highlights for the 2012 3-Day walks for the noted cities:
The following are my Facebook links for highlights for the 2011 3-Day walks for the noted cities:
Twin Cities 2011 - Day 2
Twin Cities 2011 - Day 3
Michigan 2011 - Day 1
Michigan 2011 - Day 2
Michigan 2011 - Day 3
Chicago 2011 - Day 1
Chicago 2011 - Day 2
Chicago 2011 - Day 3
Cleveland 2011 - Day 1
Cleveland 2011 - Day 2
Cleveland 2011 - Day 3
Boston 2011 - Day 1
Boston 2011 - Day 2
Boston 2011 - Day 3
The following are links in my Facebook account for my 2010 walks:
San Diego 2010 - Day 2
San Diego 2010 - Day 3
San Francisco 2010 - Day 1
San Francisco 2010 - Day 2
San Francisco 2010 - Day 3